A Gospel Primer For Christians by Milton Vincent | Book Review

A Gospel Primer for Christians: Learning to See the Glories of God's LoveA Gospel Primer for Christians: Learning to See the Glories of God's Love by Milton Vincent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book rocked my world. Some rich stuff. It shows you how to preach the Gospel to yourself daily and supplies a prose version of that to read to yourself and a poetic version. Both are great and fully backed up with scripture references. Fantastic book. It showed me the richness of God's grace in the forgiveness I have in the cross of Christ. Even on my best day I don't deserve forgiveness and even in my worst hour God sees Christ instead of me and doesn't look upon me with wrath. So powerful.

Also I loved how it drove home that The Gospel is not something we learn to get salvation and then move on from, it is everything and we must preach it to ourselves daily. Amazing book.

Comments